This extraordinarily beautiful work of art, crafted by Van Apple, is a true one-catcher! It is made with a variety of materials and is topped with a lush layer of epoxy resin, creating a stunning visual effect. Only seven copies of this artwork were made, each with subtle unique variations. Inside the work are different materials, including beautifully colored stones. The artwork is mounted on a sturdy wooden frame with a hanging system, which means it can be hung directly on the wall. It comes with an official certificate of authenticity.
Diederik van Appel has a long history of mediating for Dutch artists in exhibitions around the world. During his travels, his desire to explore his own artistic creativity grew. Inspired by his experiences, artistic vision and love for art, he developed his own style of pop art. His art combines digital techniques with photography as its basis. He uses gold leaf, vibrant colors and a variety of other elements. The final epoxy resin finish creates a beautiful three-dimensional effect.
It is important to note that because of the use of epoxy resin in the artworks, they are difficult to capture in photographs. We can say with certainty that the actual beauty of the works is much more impressive than what can be seen on the website. Therefore, we welcome you to come and admire Van Apple’s artworks in person in our gallery. All artworks on display are with us.
“The Godfather” is a famous 1972 American film directed by Francis Ford Coppola and based on Mario Puzo’s novel of the same name. The film is considered one of the greatest classics in film history and has had a lasting impact on cinema.
Here are some key features and facts about “The Godfather.”
1. **Story**: The film tells the story of the Italian-American Corleone Mafia family, led by patriarch Vito Corleone, played by Marlon Brando. It revolves around the transition of power within the family and the many conflicts and intrigues involved.
2. **Cast**: In addition to Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, James Caan, Robert Duvall, and numerous other talented actors starred in the film. Al Pacino’s role as Michael Corleone launched his career as one of the most respected actors in Hollywood.
3. **Director**: Francis Ford Coppola, relatively unknown at the time, directed the film and made a name for himself as one of the most influential directors in film history.
4. **Critical reception**: “The Godfather” received rave reviews from critics and audiences alike. The film won three Academy Awards, including Best Picture, and was praised for its story, acting, direction, and cinematography.
5. **Sequels**: The film received two critically acclaimed sequels, “The Godfather Part II” (1974) and “The Godfather Part III” (1990). Together, they are considered one of the greatest film trilogies of all time.
6. **Cinematography**: The film was beautifully filmed by cameraman Gordon Willis, who is known for his characteristic use of dark shadows and lighting, which greatly enhanced the atmosphere of the film