We make every effort to fulfill your order to your satisfaction. Should you still wish to waive your purchase, you can do so within 14 days of purchase. This is the so-called cooling off period. With the exception of custom made items such as frames, these cannot be returned unless damaged in transit.
This period begins on the day the package is received by or on your behalf. For returns, please use our return procedure. What to do in the following situations:
You have unfortunately ordered the wrong item/artwork:
Of course, it is possible that you unexpectedly ordered the wrong item/artwork. You can use our return procedure to return the package back to us. Shipping costs are at your expense in this case.
You received the wrong item/artwork or your shipment is incomplete:
Upon receipt, always check that your shipment is complete and correct. If an incorrect item was delivered or an item is missing, you can report it to customer service. We will then make sure to correct our mistake as soon as possible.
You have received a damaged artwork/frame:
Despite our efforts to properly pack and safely deliver your artwork to you, it is possible that your artwork or frame may be damaged upon receipt. This fortunately happens very rarely but is obviously very annoying for you and of course we are going to solve it. If you have received a damaged artwork, you can use our warranty procedure.
At Amersfoort Art Gallery, you will receive a 12-month warranty on defects on items from all manufacturers.
It is annoying when an item does not work or does not work properly. If an item/artwork is not in perfect condition immediately upon receipt, you should notify us as soon as possible. In this case, contact our customer service for troubleshooting. Should the item still prove defective, we will always propose a solution. Please follow the following steps if you wish to send an item to us for warranty:
- Please contact us within the warranty period.
- Please send the defective item to us as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days.
- Pack the warranty item properly when you ship it.
- The warranty shipment should clearly include a bill with address information and phone number as well as the description of the problem. Also include a copy of the proof of purchase.
- The consumer bears the risk for the return shipment, we therefore recommend sending the package by registered mail and keeping the shipping receipt so that you can claim any loss from your carrier.
For the exact situations in which warranty applies and exclusions thereto, please refer to Article Warranty of our General Terms and Conditions.